Friday, April 10, 2015

{Friday Favorites}


Well, it's Friday. And the reality is sinking in that I go back to school on Monday. :(
It's okay...only like 11ish weeks until the last week of school. PTL! Not that I am counting or anything...

I am linking up with Andrea, Narci and Erika for this round of Friday Favorites! 



{#1} - MY BEST FRIEND IS ENGAGED!

Lately, I feel like everyone I know and their mother is getting engaged. And I'm all single over here (but that is okay!). My best friend, April, called me last weekend to tell me on Friday, she got engaged! Her fiance Tim and her live in Florida so they go to Disney regularly. It is only fitting that he asked her in front of Cinderella's castle! I am so thrilled for her! Living in Florida and working with people at the newspaper who are old enough to be your parents has been kind of hard on her. They haven't set a date yet but are hoping to get married at Disney!!!!




Aren't they just the cutest?



{#2} 
Spring break has been truly relaxing. Yeah, I worked some (and still have 4 more shifts before I go back to school) but I got to see my friends Cheryl & Georgia who I worked with at my old school. And I went to the city with my friend on Wednesday. And I cleaned out my closet!! I have 5 bags of stuff to donate yet I still somehow don't have enough space. Oh well. Dreaming big for a walk in closet when I move out!


{#3}
As I cleaned out my closet, I noticed about 95% of my outfits for work or just in general come from The Loft. What can I say? Their clothes are stylish, cute, wear well and best of all...FIT ME!! I recently was at the outlets and got 4 pairs of colored capris dress pants for work when they were all 40% off! In fact, I think I shop there too much. They keep sending me "Here's $25 off...we miss you!" emails. I recently ordered this top after seeing it on a blog. I am trying to incorporate more versatile tops that can be dressed up for work or just casually. 

{#4}
It's this sweet lady's birthday next week..aka my mom! Can't wait to celebrate :)


{#5}
My next Stitch Fix should be arriving in a few days! HOLLA! Can't wait to see what they send me. 

1 comment:

  1. One of my best friends got engaged in Magic Kingdom! There is a statue around the corner from the castle that is her favorite so that's where her husband proposed :) So exciting for your friend! Everyone loves Loft...you might have me convinced to make a shopping trip this weekend!

    kyliemcgraw.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete