Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Hello Christmas vacation!

Hi! Remember me? Remember that time I had a blog. Life has been super crazy busy the past few weeks that keeping up with this blog and even reading blogs was kind of the last thing on my mind. Between my normal classes and covering the high school class, I have been keeping busy. And when I am not at school, I am working on the weekends at the restaurant. Today is the first day I came home and did NOT have to worry about going to work!! At least until Friday. PTL!

I still have a mountain of gifts to wrap (from me to other people and for other people from other people...aka my family's gifts to each other) so I usually watch Christmas movies while I do it. My favorites:


Such a classic! I love when they do the marathon of this. To me, it is not the Christmas season without watching it multiple times. I actually bought the DVD last year. My favorite parts are:




Next, I always love watching Chevy Chase in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation! I can't remember if I bought it on DVD so I may have to this year!




And who does not love Will Ferrell in "Elf"?!





And of course, Home Alone! Some people might not consider this a classic Christmas movie, but I do!





What are some of your favorites? Hopefully I will be back to posting regularly on the blog soon, especially over break since I have some time off. And i can catch up on my blog reading.

1 comment:

  1. These are all great movies! My family waits until Christmas Eve to wrap presents for my siblings and niece and after the kids go to bed, we turn on a Christmas Story and wrap away! It never gets old! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete