Sunday, August 31, 2014

{Sunday Social}






Happy Labor Day weekend everyone!! I am spending it....laboring aka working! I did have Friday off and did a little back to school clothes shopping for me. My mother tells me "No one in that school has seen your wardrobe before" but I couldn't pass up the sales at the outlets. 

Also, how is it LABOR DAY weekend already?! Feels like it was just snowing!


Linking up with Neely & Ashley for Sunday Social!


{1} What is the one thing you hate doing?
I would say that it would be getting up out of bed. I am more of a night owl then an early bird (beats me why I picked a profession where I have to get up at 5:30am!) so when I have to get up early, it's not pretty. So it's either that or cleaning a bathroom. Ha!


{2} What is one thing you hate shopping for?
Can't it be two? LOL. I think the hardest thing I hate shopping for is pants. If they fit perfectly in the waist, they are too long or vice versa. If I find a pair that fits perfectly, I want to buy them in every day. I also despise shopping for shoes. 

{3} What is one thing you love doing?
Traveling!! I still say my study abroad experience 6 years ago was the BEST thing I ever did! I flew into Granada (spent 2.5 days there), spent 2.5 days in Marbella, went to Cadiz, went to Barcelona, lived in Sevilla. I also visited Ireland, Amsterdam and England. And I went on a cruise. I love to travel. I am itching to go to Italy, France, Greece and Hawaii!

{4} What is one place you love going?
Target! Seriously, it was a bad idea that they built one 5 minutes from my house. 


{5} What is your favorite thing to do that you do daily?
Walk my dog, Lily. It makes me exercise and it allows me to think/clear my head while listening to music or just enjoying the nice weather. I'll miss it when it's like 5 degrees outside!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment