Sunday, August 17, 2014

{Sunday Social}



Link up with Ashley & Neely for another round of Sunday Social! 


{1} What is one item you wish you could splurge on right now?
Honestly, I really want to eventually have a LV bag. I am such a purse person (I have so many I get purse ADD and change them like I did today). I just need to pay off more of my student loans.

This one would be nice!


{2} If you had an entire weekend of no plans what would you do?
Oh I would be a TOTAL bum. I would stay in bed in my pajamas all weekend and watch tv/movies and drink wine. 


{3} What is the next place you're visiting outside of your current city?
I am hoping to go back to Orlando in December/January to go visit my best friend April and go to Disney together.

{4} Are you a neat freak or a clutterbug?
I like to think I am somewhere in the middle. I don't need things OVERLY neat but I do like it to be tidy. However, there are times when my room is clean and then I just throw stuff on the floor because Im so busy/tired to put it away.

{5} What is your favorite summer purchase?
Probably my zip around Coach wristlet that has a pocket/space for my iPhone 5s in its lifeproof case! 


2 comments:

  1. what you would want to do on your weekend is what I seem to do every weekend :-)

    #SundaySocial

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your splurge......I definitely would splurge on this too. I haven't bought a nice purse in awhile because when you buy nice quality purses they last for forever. so I kind of have a hankering :)

    ReplyDelete