Sunday, August 10, 2014

{Sunday Social}




Summer is slowly but surely slipping away and school will be starting back up again soon. AHHH!!! But for now, I am linking up with Ashley & Neely for Sunday Social! 



1. One Show you would love to see on Netflix that isn't there:
Oh boy...I don't know how I feel about admitting this but 7th Heaven. I was addicted to that show when I was growing up and wanted to watch it recently. I don't think my library has the DVDs. Or Everwood!

2. One song you wish they would play more on the radio?
Anything by Luke Bryan!! I swear, I can go to three of the presets in my car at any time and find the same song playing. #annoying.

3. Your favorite song to sing loudly in a car?
There are so many!! My favorites would definitely be "Who Let the Dogs Out" by Baha Men and "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley

4. What movie/TV show do you quote the most?
TV show: FRIENDS or Gilmore Girls. I know more of those quotes than Grey's (which is another fav show of mine).



Movie: Mean Girls or Bridesmaids!!


5. One silly thing you do daily:
Hmm....probably hold my dog Lily like a baby. 

1 comment: