Thursday, August 7, 2014

My life as told through GIFs

Anyone who knows me knows that I am NOT a morning person. It's a well known fact at my second job (the restaurant I work at) that I love coffee. One of my co-workers Chris said on Tuesday "I don't think I have ever seen you without a cup of coffee when you walk in here". Let's face it...I am a night owl and always get a second wind at night. I am in for it when school starts back up!

I slept in until 10:30 this morning and I was trying to figure out what I was going to have to actually teach this year in my classes. I can't find any information on any of the teacher's websites and there's no curriculum guide. My mom actually laughed when I told her this because she goes "Most people aren't worried about that on August 5th!" Well, I like to plan ahead! You're talking to the person who when she applied to colleges, had a separate folder for  each school I was considering with all the requirements in it. I am sure I will find it all out at new teacher orientation (August 28th) but right now I am antsy!

I was browsing Pinterest and see all the things people create for their classrooms that are also on TeachersPayTeachers. I get that they use Power Point but how on EARTH do you get so creative with the borders/backgrounds/clipart?! If y'all have any advice, I would appreciate it. I have some ideas but I wanna try making them myself.

And as I was browsing Pinterest, I came across GIFs that REALLY depict my life PERFECTLY:

After a long day, that's all I want. 


 Oh when I am having a bad day and someone annoys me....


My words about 5 minutes after the start of a double serving shift. HA! 


When with my friends and I want more to drink....


Right before I have to go the second part of a double. (This is gonna be me next weekend!)


The moment my alarm wakes me up. It's like "WHY GOD WHY?!"


At about noon time. When in doubt, nap! 


How I feel when I am waiting for food at work. I get cranky when I'm hungry!

 Oh this is just perfection.


After a rough work week? Yes we do!!


My thoughts when I am in a place with zero air conditioning. Or when a customer complains that it's too cold in the restaurant and I am sweating my butt off.


I could totally go on with more but I have to restrain myself. Mainly because I am sitting here laughing out loud and my dog is looking at me like I have six heads.

 Most of these .gifs came from here

No comments:

Post a Comment