Sunday, June 22, 2014

Graduation & Engagement Party!

This has been one fun week...you know, I love sitting and proctoring regents exams for 4 hours and having 3 of the 4 be SCIENCE tests! I proctored the Biology Regents, Earth Science and Physics (along with Alegbra 2/Trig). I NEVER EVER EVER want to look at another science Regents again!

On Thursday, my niece Emma graduated from Preschool! It is so hard to believe that come September, she will be in kindergarten! She was born my senior year of college. Such a little peanut!






Yesterday, was my best friend Olivia's engagement party! We all knew that it was a matter of time before Marc popped the question. We were all just "waiting" for that minute. Her parents threw an awesome engagement party yesterday and it was fun getting back together with the girls from college. We all have seen each other here & there but it has probably been 3 years since we were ALL together!


Marc & Olivia! 


Amanda, Shannon, Kathleen, Sarah, Jade, Emily, Olivia, Me, Heather
New Paltz's finest



Love these girls! 



Shannon, Kathleen, Sarah, Me, Emily, Jade, Olivia, Olivia's Mom Laura, Heather, Amanda and Jen
aka Mommy P's girls!  



Amanda, Myself, and Heather! 



Olivia & myself

I am so excited for her to marry the love of her life!!! I cannot wait for her to set a date and let the planning begin. Yesterday was just a SMALL indication of how crazy the wedding reception will be! 

1 comment:

  1. I love your dress in the engagement party pictures. Where'd you get it? What a great pattern!

    ReplyDelete