Sunday, May 4, 2014

{Sunday Social}



Link up with the lovely Ashley & Neely for another round of Sunday Social (my Disney recap is coming!).

1. Who do you call when you need to vent?
My mom, Amanda, Shannon, Olivia, Stephanie, Marisa, or Cheryl and Georgia (two teachers I work with)

2. Where do you go when you need alone time?
Usually, my bedroom. And I will watch tv or a movie. And sometimes out shopping to Target or the mall!

3. What is your favorite alone time activity?
Napping!! Seriously, I love sleeping. And just watching movies. I have a secret thing for Lifetime movies. Lol.

4. What is something we should all stop and read right now?
I would say Emily Giffin's new book but that doesn't come out til May 20th!! But I would say the Fault in Our Stars. I wanna read it before the movie comes out June 6th!!

5. Who do you wish would read your blog that doesn't already? Family? Celeb?
My family does not read my blog. Ha ha. It would make my day if Jennifer Aniston ever found it and read it,  ha ha!!


1 comment:

  1. I've got a thing for lifetime movies too. I haven't read Fault in our stars but I keep hearing good things about it. Here from Sunday Social.

    ReplyDelete