Sunday, March 30, 2014

{Sunday Social}



Good morning, everyone!! I am currently inhaling my coffee as I blog and watch Lily sleep passed out on the couch. As if that is her clue to say "Nah mom, I don't need a walk." I tried my first baking experience from a pin last night on Pinterest and took pictures on my phone during each step! That is going to be a blog post later this week but for now, it is Sunday Social time!

{1} What is your ideal way to relax?
My ideal way to relax is to stay in my pajamas and be in bed with either a glass of wine or a Diet Coke and watching TV. Sometimes I don't even need a drink. I just like that mental escape from reality!

{2} Where is your favorite place to be?
With friends or family, having a good time.

{3} Who do you consider your biggest role model?
Definitely my mother. I remember having to write an essay about your role model or the woman you admired most in French 4AP in high school. My teacher called the house because the story made her cry and she wanted me to share it with my mom. I really admire my mother for raising 5 kids on her own, one who has a disability when my father died unexpectedly.She is so selfless and giving towards others. If I can be half of the mother that she has been to me, I will be satisfied in life.

{4} What does your life look like in three years?
Dear Lord, I will be 30! Did I just say that? I hope by that point I have a full-time teaching job, living on my own and possibly engaged/married. We shall see!

{5} If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
I am pretty satisfied with the choices I have made. Maybe it would have been to have traveled more when I was studying abroad.

{6} What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?
Getting my Bachelor's and Master's degrees no matter the obstacles that were thrown in my direction. I may not have my own classroom right now but I sure will get there! Things will happen when I least expect it and this is the mantra I plan on following. 


Link up with Ashley & Neely today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment