Sunday, March 2, 2014

{Sunday Social}






Link up with the lovely hosts Ashley & Neely here.

This week it is about flashbacks to middle school and high school!!

{1} What was your biggest middle school fashion mistake?
Hmm...maybe falling into the Pac Sun craze. And probably bell bottom jeans..ha ha!
{2} Who were your best friends in high school? Pics?
April and I have been best friends since middle school. It's also her birthday today! Happy Birthday to my best friend! 

(Us on Senior Cut day...we were such babies and my hair is SO long!)

{3} What was a typical weekend like for you in high school?
In my junior/senior years of high school, I worked at Rite Aid as a cashier. If I wasn't there, I would be hanging out with my friends or doing homework. Such a nerd, ha ha!
{4} Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that.
Nope, I never dated in high school. Infact, I did not have my first boyfriend until AFTER I graduated from college. I had a lot of crushes in high school though.
{5} Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets!
We had certain nicknames for people. I believe in middle school we even had a club called W.H.A.C. for someone we didn't like. Now I realize how mean that was! Haha!
{6} If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be?
Hmm...maybe some of field trips we had like the 7th grade one to Boston (love that city!!) or senior prom. I had a lot of fun at prom just dancing the night away. 

2 comments:

  1. I loved Pac Sun and Zumiez in early high school before my friends and I became "too cool" for that kind of thing and shopped exclusive at Goodwill, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are always fun to do

    would love for you to come join me at this blog challenge i'm co-hosting please. http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/02/blog-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete