Sunday, March 9, 2014

{Sunday Social - Favorite Pinterest Pins!}



Link up with Ashley & Neely.

This week's questions are all about Pinterest!! I am seriously addicted to Pinterest. I have the app on my phone and my iPad. When I am bored, it is what I browse on the web. I have found so many things for my future classroom on there!

I wish I knew how to link the pins from Pinterest in my blog post so I don't have to do it the old fashioned way. 

1. What is your favorite outfit pin?
Except the heels...I feel more comfortable in flats.


2. What is your favorite food pin? 

 My mouth waters just looking at it. I haven't made this one yet!


3. What is your favorite wedding pin?
Okay, this is kinda impossible for me so I am going to list my top 5!Ha ha!
This may be my all-time favorite pin. I want my future husband to look like this as I walk down the aisle towards him. 


I would be the person that does this at their wedding. Got to have a little fun!


I am getting a shot like this with my girlfriends. This is so us. 



I like this idea to show how you know all the bridesmaids.


Love this...a picture of each other reading their wedding day messages. 

4. What is your favorite DIY/craft pin?
I actually haven't tried any of the DIY projects on Pinterest. However, the one that interests me the most:

I need something like this in my room. It would make wearing my jewelry so much easier!

5. What is your favorite quote/verse/lyric pin?

I just pinned this the other day. I truly find it inspiring. 

6. Share one more random pin you love.



Happy Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment