Sunday, February 9, 2014

{Sunday Social}






This week's questions are all about movies & tv, my favorite!

1. What is your favorite thing to watch on a girls night?
My girlfriends and I have eclectic tastes and could watch something really cheesy or really funny. Depends upon our moods. Usually we would go for something like Mean Girls, a Disney movie, or Bridesmaids!! I say Bridesmaids is TOTALLY the female version of the hangover.


2. What is your favorite thing to do on your day off?
Honestly? Sleep in. Even if it is only until 8 or 9, it is better than my 5AM wakeup call during the week! But I also enjoy just watching TV and relaxing.
3. What is your favorite thing to watch when you're sick?
Law & Order SVU marathons!
4. What is the last movie you saw in theaters?
Catching Fire a few weeks ago! Seriously I don't go to the movies as often as I used to. I hope there are a bunch of good ones coming out soon. :)
5. What are your top 3 movies or tv shows? 
I am doing both! For movies, The Vow, The Good Girl, and Now & Then.
For TV shows, FRIENDS (hands down will ALWAYS be my favorite TV show and I cannot believe it has been 10 years since it went off the air), Law & Order SVU, Grey's Anatomy, and Dance Moms (haha I threw a fourth one in there). 




Link up with Ashley & Neely today!

4 comments:

  1. Visiting from the link up! It totally blows my mind that it was 10 years ago when I watched the finale of Friends...I don't think I'll ever get sick of watching reruns/DVDs I know all the episodes by heart but I still laugh every time! Law & Order SVU marathons are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I LOVE Now & Then! I haven't thought about it in forever! And I agree you can never go wrong with bridesmaids, friends, or law & order svu marathons! Stopping by from the Sunday Social :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh! the law & order:svu marathons are the BEST!! and great movie taste ;)

    stephanieorefice.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friends is the best!! And Grey's Anatomy from back during the intern years-- so, so great!

    ReplyDelete