Sunday, February 16, 2014

{Sunday Social}





Link up with
Ashley
&
Neely


This is one of my favorite link ups! Here are this week's questions:

1. What are your favorite things to do on a lazy day?
I love staying in my pajamas and in bed watching movies or catching up on the DVR. Or watching DVDs of Gilmore Girls, Law & Order Svu, FRIENDS, etc. Taking a nap never hurts either. :)

2. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
Definitely The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. Probably the only "reality" TV show I watch. Oh, and Dance Moms!



3. What is your favorite road trip music?
Honestly, I love blasting 90's stuff and stuff we would always hear when we went out in college (I have been out of college for almost 5 years now!). When I went with my friends to Atlantic City two years ago, I made the most eclectic mix of music...and when "Who Let the Dogs Out?" came on, everyone was dying in laughter. It's fun to reminisce.

4. What are your favorite magazines or books to read by the pool or laying around?
I love reading People magazine, Cosmo (definitely guilty pleasure). As for books, I enjoy anything by Jodi Picoult, Emily Giffin (so excited for her new one to come out in May), Nicholas Sparks and my ultimate guilty reading pleasure....50 Shades of Grey.

5. What is your favorite snack?
Salt & Vinegar potato chips. I could eat an entire bag in ONE sitting.
 

1 comment:

  1. I thought they were making all of Emily's books into movies :( I LOVED "Something Barrowed" the book and the movie and I thought they were making more :( UGH! And yes Salt and Vinegar chips are the besT!!!

    ReplyDelete