Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Social

Today's Sunday Social is all about fours!

1. 4 favorite bands you loved in high school?
I was such a teenybopper in high school! Ha ha! My favorites were NSYNC,  Maroon 5, Avril Lavigne and Michelle Branch.

2. 4 meals you'd love to learn to cook or can cook well?
I can pretty much cook anything with chicken! I would love to learn how to make a turkey, and a bunch of recipes on my Pinterest board!

3. 4 necessities to your daily life?
Coffee!!! I'm a mess without it, a hot shower, snuggles with my puppy and water

4. 4 makeup necessities you must have on if you can only have four?
Coverup, mascara, eyeshadow and eyeliner

5. 4 favorite apps on your phone or iPad?
Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and candy crush!

Link up with Ashley and Neely

No comments:

Post a Comment