Saturday, February 15, 2014

Belated Valentine's Day



Oops, I am a day behind on the Valentine's Day prompt for the blog challenge over at Anchored in Love! That is what I get for procrastinating.

I spent my Valentine's Day working. What is better than having a two hour delay on the last day of school before break with shortened periods and having a week's vacation to follow? Nothing!! I also worked last night serving and made good $$!

Soon I hope to have that special someone to spend Valentine's Day with and make special memories. I bought myself a Valentine's Day gift. It is an Alex & Ani heart bangle. The proceeds (or a part of them) go to heart disease awareness foundation. I figured what better month than the month of love and heart disease awareness month to get it than now. Plus, with all the issues my mom has had lately surrounding her heart, I figured it was a perfect choice! I love it.


Hope everyone had a wonderful time with their Valentine's! 




2 comments:

  1. My friend just got me a bangle like that with a "K" on it for my birthday. I love it! (coincidentally, she and I are both named Kristin…)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bracelet and that you bought it yourself! You go, girl! Enjoy these days of being single, Mr. Right is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete