Friday, February 21, 2014

{5 on Friday y'all!}



It has been awhile since I did this linkup with the lovely ladies who host it each Friday! As Lily (my sweet puppy) naps on the couch right now, I figure what better time to do it!




{1} 
I am the worst person when it comes to buying shoes. Infact, I hate shoe shopping. However, being on my feet all day at school and then serving at night = sore feet. So I went shoe shopping on Tuesday and bought myself two pairs of MK flats. The black ones felt like HEAVEN on my feet! I never usually spend that much on shoes (hello Target) so hopefully it was worth the money.



{2} One of the teachers I work with is going to Disney and doing a Disney cruise for her 10 year anniversary with her husband. Both of us are such dorks because we love Disney a lot so during our off periods, we plan. It makes me want to go for a week SO SO BAD!!! That one day I go in April with my BFF April is going to be such a tease.

{3}
Having this past week off from school has been a blessing, although the week before we had a snow day and the week before that we had TWO snow days. I can't remember the last time we had a full week of school. This week is needed because in March we have NO breaks and it is surely going to be the LONGEST MONTH EVER!

{4}
My friend Jeannette is currently in Disney to run the Disney Princess Half Marathon this weekend. I am so jealous. She is with a few of her friends from school and they're all dressed up as various Disney princesses (Jeannette is Snow White!). It is one of my goals to be able to run a 5K and eventually progress to a half marathon. I just need that motivation to get there....my gym membership is wasting away and that is $20 I could be saving.

{5}
I have been on a country kick lately in my car listening as I drive around to work and run errands. Specifically Luke Bryan and Keith Urban. This makes me SO SO EXCITED for the Luke Bryan concert in September @ MSG with Amanda, Shannon and Brittany. I wish it wasn't so far away!

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to Disney for a week in August! The princess half marathon sounds like so much fun - I've always thought that would be a fun one to do!!

    ReplyDelete