Sunday, January 26, 2014

{Sunday Social}







Linking up with the lovely Ashley & Neely for this week's Sunday Social. It is all about makeup!


{1} How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
Well, I always had to wear makeup for dance for the recitals. But I think I started wearing it daily when I was in 10th or 11th grade.
{2} What are your top 3 favorite beauty products?
Recently, I discovered my love for Urban Decay's Naked Palettes. I bought 3, loved it so much I bought 2 and now need the first one. I have come over to the dark side!
Neutrogena eye liner...the only kind that works for me and goes on with ease.

Neutrogena mascara...doesn't clump a lot as some of the other brands do. 


{3} What is one makeup product you don't leave home without?
Cover up...it covers up my blemishes!
{4} What is your daily beauty routine?
Get up in the morning, wash my face, put my contacts in (unless I am feeling lazy and I just wear my glasses) and then apply my foundation. I use liquid Neutrogena. Then I use Neutrogena cover up (a powdered kind). Then I apply my eye shadow, eye liner, use my eye lash curler and then put on my mascara. In all, it takes me a good 10 minutes if I am not distracted. I tend to shower at night during the week because I value that extra sleep time so I don't worry about blow drying my hair.
{5} What is your favorite hair/makeup product you've discovered in the last year?
Honestly, the Naked palettes. I was kind of shocked I even spent that much $$ on makeup because I am more of a drugstore brand type girl but everyone kept raving about it. So worth the $$$ I want to get rid of all my other eye shadows!! I love the sample primers that come with it and how it stays on perfectly ALL day! 



1 comment:

  1. The Naked Palettes was on my top 3 too! They are amazing. Stopping by from the link up!

    Lindi
    Sweet Southern Sparkle
    www.sweetsouthernsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete