Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday Social




Back for another round of Sunday Social with Ashley & Neely. I love their new button! If I could only figure out how to put it in my posts without having to save it as an image and upload it. Apparently my computer only wants me to do it that way...help?!


1. Top 3 kinds of food?
Italian, Mexican and anything with chicken!!
2. First 3 things you do in the morning?
Turn off my gazillion alarms (I use an actual alarm clock & about 8 on my phone)
Go pee
Wash my face

3. Last 3 things you do at night
Plug in my phone to charge
Set my alarms
Brush my teeth

4. 3 TV Shows you NEVER miss
Law & Order SVU (I so miss it with Stabler on it!!)
Grey's Anatomy
Dance Moms (haha go ahead and judge!)

5. 3 places you want to visit
Paris
Italy
Hawaii (I am dying to go here eventually!)

6. 3 people you can always count on
My mom
April
Amanda


1 comment:

  1. Linking up with Sunday Social - http://theartfulpen.blogspot.com/
    I like chicken as well. We are trying to cut out a lot of red meats.
    have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete