Sunday, January 5, 2014

{Sunday Social}






Is anyone else still like me and in disbelief that it is 2014? I honestly want to know where 2013 went! Holy cow! I still need to recap Christmas (hey, better late than never!)

Gearing up for the first Sunday Social Link up of 2014 with Ashley & Neely.


{1} Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
I really want to try to eat breakfast every day. I know it is bad for you to start your day without eating breakfast but sometimes I am just not HUNGRY when I wake up (coffee is another story). So I want to try and eat something, whether it be a bowl of cereal at home or oatmeal or cereal bars at work. I eat lunch at school so early (11:15) so I need to make sure I eat something in the morning. I also want to try and eat more fruits & veggies.

{2} Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the holidays?
Take it slow and easy. With every new year, the gym is always packed with people doing their new resolution to workout more and go hardcore. Take it easy. My goal is to be able to do the Color Run this summer but I know I won't last if I don't build up endurance. So I am not going hardcore when I go running...I am going to work towards it!

{3} What is your favorite  thing you did over the holidays?
You mean besides work? Because I did that EVERY SINGLE DAY except for the day before Christmas Eve, Christmas and this past Friday. Ha! I would say it was spending time with the family at Christmas and also hanging out with my friends on NYE! I went to my friend Olivia's apartment and a bunch of us rang in the new year. This is the crowd that went to New Paltz (minus Shannon who was sick!)


{4} What is something you hope to accomplish in 2014 that you did not do in 2013?
Find a full time teaching job. It is going to take a lot of work, dedication, preparing for interviews and the possibility of up & moving but I gotta do it!

{5} Name 3 things that are happening this year that you are excited about and why:
1. Girl's weekend in Atlantic City again
2. Seeing Luke Bryan in concert in September!
3. My niece Emma starts kindergarten!

I am super excited for all that 2014 has to offer and I know the best is yet to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment