Sunday, January 12, 2014

{Sunday Social - It's all about the blog}






It's Sunday Already! I still have posts in my mind I want to write (like my birthday weekend trip to New Paltz and Christmas! so overdue). Maybe I will get to it...one of these days.

Link up with Ashley & Neely to participate in Sunday Social.


1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?
My blog is called Live Laugh Love. It has been my life's motto and I like it...except I have been toying with the idea of changing it. I have been blogging for about three years!

2. Why do you blog?
I blog because I enjoy being able to connect with other bloggers. I like having a space to collect my thoughts and be a virtual scrapbook.

3. What is the first blog you ever followed?
I'm pretty sure the first blog I followed was Everything is Beautiful .


4. What was your favorite post you wrote in 2013?
Common Core woes was probably my favorite. They had a common core forum at my school and it was interesting to see how people felt. I feel like it is ruining the education system and making little kids hate school.

5. What are your blogging goals for 2014?
I would like to blog for a month every single day and be intentional. Do some fun things like link ups but also be meaningful. I would like to host a giveaway! I would also love to be part of a series. Not sure what kind but I think it would be great to do something new and exciting.


6. Top 3 blogs to follow?? 
Everything is Beautiful
I love this family's passion for life and adoption!!

Southern Simplicity
I have a fondness for all things Southern. I forget how I stumbled upon Jamie's blog but I love what she writes about!

Bloom
Nicole is a person whose passion for God, her family and life just pours out. It's soooo refreshing to read it. Her posts make me take a step back and look at things in a different light.


I love meeting new people and finding those who I can connect with in the blog world. I hope to find some new friends throughout 2014 by blog hopping.


2 comments:

  1. If you want to participate I've nominated you for the Liebster! Details on my blog- Thanks Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! i love your blog! i love getting to know new people through blogs.

    xo, samantha
    barefootinthewood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete