Sunday, December 22, 2013

{Sunday Social}


It's another week of Sunday Social with the lovely Ashley & Neely!

{1} What is your favorite holiday season tradition?
I honestly enjoy decorating the tree. I may whine that no one helps me but I love putting the ornaments on. I like trees that have special ornaments and ones that aren't all colors. This is the tree this year:

{2} Do you have a certain movie that you watch more than others? If so, what is it?
A Christmas Story!! I finally bought the DVD this year. I will sit and watch the 24 hour marathon of it on Christmas Eve. 


{3} Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have.

I am not the least bit creative but I wish I could do something like this.

{4} What is your favorite holiday song?
I have a few!   "Feliz Navidad" by Jose Feliciano and "All I Want for Christmas" by Mariah Carey.

{5} What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Cookies! I am not a pie fan at all. 
{6} What is on your wish list this year?
Believe it or not, a laminating machine. I am such a teaching nerd that I have a lot of stuff I want to laminate for when I get my own classroom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment