Monday, December 23, 2013

Grandma's 90th birthday

My Grandma turned 90 on December 11th!! She is my father's mother and the only grandmother I ever knew growing up. My mom's mom passed away before I was born as well as her dad. To celebrate, her two sons that are still living threw her a 90th birthday dinner at this restaurant called The View. Love that place. I go there for my friends for brunch ($30 for unlimited food and mimosas!).

I think my grandmother was really pleased. Over the years, the family has gotten bigger with everyone getting married and having babies. My grandma is blessed to have 9 grandchildren (7 grandsons and 2 granddaughters) and 6 great grandchildren (5 girls and 1 boy). All her grandchildren attended minus my cousin Jonathan who works for Google and lives in California. In total, I think there were about 30 people there including a couple that lives in her village.

Just some snapshots from the day.

My grandma with 8 of her 9 grandchildren and 5 of her 6 great grandchildren!


Bryce, Lisa, my Uncle Bill, my Aunt Betsy, David and Stephanie


My mom and her 5 kids



Me and my sassy goddaughter <3


My grandma and I


Happy 90th, Grandma! 


Emma and Uncle Eric

My brother Mark and his baby Emma



Uncle Tommy, Grandma and Uncle Bill
would've been perfection if my dad could have been there but I know he (and my grandpa) were smiling down from heaven! 

No comments:

Post a Comment