Sunday, August 11, 2013

{Sunday Social}






Hey everyone! I am back linking up again with the lovely Ashley & Neely for Sunday Social. Nothing else really exciting has been going on in my life so the blog front has been kind of quiet. Hopefully that'll change soon!

1. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a pediatrician. I liked kids and wanted to help them. That all changed when my guidance counselor in 6th grade told me I was "too stupid" to become a pediatrician and   I would never make it in med school! Real nice,huh? Thanks to my middle school Spanish teacher, she inspired me to pursue the field I am in today. I am quite happy with that.

2. What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid?
Nap. I still love to do it today. Sometimes I wish I could do it at work! HAHA!

3. When did you get your first cellphone?
I was a sophomore in high school. We had the family plan and the phone I had, I was suppose to share with my brother Brian but he never really wanted to use it. So it really became mine. It was an oldschool phone, light blue with one of those antennas you pulled up. And it definitely did not have a texting plan!

4. What is your favorite magazine to read?
People or Cosmopolitan. I will sometimes read Glamour or Vanity Fair or something else if one of my favorite celebrities is on the cover (like I just bought the latest issue of Glamour because of Jennifer Aniston on the cover).



5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse?
Hmm this may be a difficult one...it's probably my swipey card from work. It's on a vintage
Coke swipe holder since we just switched to Coke products at work.



 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just found your blog via Sunday Social and I love it. I love to nap, as well!

    ReplyDelete