Sunday, August 4, 2013

Sunday Social






Hey y'all! I am still in Georgia on my trip to visit my BFF Stephanie. She's currently finishing up some papers for her online classes so I am just catching up on some e-mails. More on this trip later!

1. What are 3 items that you can't live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter and clothes don't count)?
DEFINITELY Coffee....I'm one cranky person in the morning when I get up, gum, and my iPhone.

2. What is your all time favorite book? Why?
That is a tough question!!! It is probably Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. That story drew me in to her being one of my favorite authors.


3. What is something you'd like to accomplish by the end of 2013?
Hmm...I would say try to get into a steady workout routine. I know it is going to be ridiculously hard once school starts back up and I'm working multiple jobs but I have a feeling it would give me more energy.

4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life, which year would it be?
Probably 2008....I studied abroad and it was the start of the end of college. I had a lot of AWESOME memories from that year.

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
I have an inappropriate sense of humor. I pretty much can turn anything into something dirty. Haha!

Link up with Ashley & Neely.

No comments:

Post a Comment