Sunday, July 7, 2013

{Sunday Social}





Welcome back to another week of Sunday Social! It really blows my mind that we're now into July. Seems like 2013 is flying by! I had a wonderful weekend of celebrating my cousin Lisa & her new hubby Bryce (post on that tomorrow!) but for now, here I am linking up with Neely & Ashley.

This week's questions are all about traveling!

1. What is the best trip you've ever been on?
That's a tie between my study abroad experience and the cruise I went on last year...with the now ex. I got to see so many places on both trips. And I definitely did NOT regret studying abroad one bit!


Plaza de Espana



On the cruise...first port was Grand Turk!



 

2. What is your best idea for a girl's weekend trip?
Atlantic City! Three of my girlfriends and I went last year and we had SO much fun! We're planning on going next month hopefully too. :)

3. What is your best idea for a couples trip?
I've never gone on a couples trip with another couple but honestly anywhere with a beach is perfect! Even a cruise, maybe.

4. What is the best vacation on the cheap?
Go visit a friend in another city! Hopefully you don't have to pay for a hotel room so all you'd have to pay for is food and any souvenirs you want.

5. What is the place you most want to visit? 
I would love to go to some places in Europe...France, Italy, more cities in Spain. I would also love to go to Greece!
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment