Wednesday, May 29, 2013

{WILW - End of May!}


Happy Wednesday everyone! I can hardly believe that it is the END of May! Wasn't May just beginning?

I am back linking up with the lovely Jamie for WILW! 

Here's what I'm loving this week:

I'm loving....that the favors for my cousin's bridal shower came in tonight after ordering them on MONDAY! I ordered these candles.

I'm loving...that there are only 5 days of classes left (2 this week, Mon-Wed next week) before finals & Regents start. June 24 is slowly approaching!

I'm loving...that I get to see Olivia this weekend at her party Saturday night.

I'm loving...that it is my brother Mark's 40th birthday tomorrow (I'm 26...big age gap)! He has always been a great father-figure in a way watching out for me and I'll always love him for that.


I'm loving...that I am finally being included in the server class at work to be a server. I can pick up shifts once school is let out and make more $$.

I'm loving...my new nail color. I am obsessed with nail polish lately. It's called Naughty Nautical by Essie! 



1 comment:

  1. Hi... you have a wonderful blog and style, do you want to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? if you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back. Thank you xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete