Sunday, May 26, 2013

{Sunday Social}






It's another week of Sunday Social! My life has been a bit crazy lately and the blog has fallen to the back burner but time to change that! Link up with Ashley & Neely today.

1. What is your best summer memory as a kid?
Theres a bunch I could pick from. My grandparents used to take my brothers Eric & I to their trailer in NJ for a weekend/week and we'd get a new toy every time we went there and it was just fun. 

2. What is your favorite summer drink?
You should take a look at my pinterest board because I feel like ALL I have pinned on there is drink recipes...and lots of fattening foods, ha ha! But my favorite is for sangria. I like taking the fruit, soaking it in vodka in the fridge for a few hours before adding it in. It tastes so good!

3. What is your favorite summer TV show?
I feel like there are crappy shows on TV during the summer because my regular favorites are busy filming/on a break. The Bachelorette usually starts in the summer so that or Dance Moms! (Even though Dance Moms has become an all year show)

4. What is the best summer outdoor activity?
There's lots! Anything done where it's spent outside with friends is always fun. One of my favorite things to do is grab a book, a towel, a cooler and go here:
 Who doesn't love the beach?!

5. What are your summer vacation essentials?
Sunglasses for when I am wearing my contacts, Neutrogena sunblock (I still get color but it prevents me from looking like a lobster!!), shorts & tank tops, fun dresses, flip flops and a camera to document it all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment