Sunday, May 5, 2013

{Sunday Social}

I have been so busy that I feel like I have been running around with a chicken with it's head cut off. Has it really been almost 2 weeks since I blogged last? Are you for real?

Anyways, I am back linking up with Ashley & Neely for Sunday Social and hopefully will be back to full-time blogging soon.



1. Four favorite things to do on a weekend:
~have some drinks with friends!
~sleep in
~catch up on my TV
~read some sort of book or magazine

2. 4 favorite things about your best friend:
I'm going to split this into two because I have two best friends:
April
1. We both love Disney!
2. She is always there for me, no matter the distance.
3. She completely understands my purse addiction.
4. She is a talented journalist!


Stephanie:
1. She is my partner in crime
2. Always there for me no matter what
3. Appreciates the stupidity that comes out of my mouth at times
4.  Likes to color

3. 4 things you would do with $100,000
~Pay off as much of my student loans as I could!
~Travel to someplace tropical
~Put some money in savings
~Buy my mom a nice present

4. 4 favorite books you've ever read:
~Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
~50 Shades of Grey series (don't judge!) by E.L. James
~They Cage the Animals at Night
~The Help

5. 4 favorite snack foods:
~Salt & Vinegar potato chips
~Twizzlers
~Pretzels
~popcorn

6. 4 things you must do daily
~DRINK COFFEE!! (otherwise I cannot function)
~Brush my teeth
~Take a shower
~Check my email

1 comment: