Wednesday, March 20, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday - Happy Spring!






Happy Wednesday everyone! And more importantly, HAPPY SPRING!! Bring on the sunshine, warmer weather, need to no longer wear a coat, etc. I am so over winter! Ready for spring & summer.

Link up with Jamie to share what you're loving this week!!

I'm loving...that my observation for my TA position went well today. It was only 20 minutes and the teacher I'm with for that period forgot that she had a meeting so a sub was in the room. But the kids were so well-behaved. PTL!

I'm loving....Justin Timberlake's new album 20/20 Experience. I don't necessarily think every song had to be super long but it was worth the wait!


I'm loving...that the day before Easter, my mom, SIL & I are taking my nieces to the American Girl store in NYC! Can't wait for that day. 

I'm loving...that I bought this Jillian Michaels DVD at Target yesterday. Time to get my butt in gear and stop being lazy!


I'm loving...this new shade of Essie I bought at Target. It's a spring 2013 color!! The name is maximllian strasse-her.



No comments:

Post a Comment