Wednesday, February 27, 2013

{WILW}






Today I am back at it, linking up with the lovely Jamie again for What I'm Loving Wednesday! 

Here's what I'm loving this week...


I'm loving that I had the last two days off! It was nice considering my last day off was last Tuesday. Holla dolla y'all!
I'm loving this video. It's about a high school basketball team and how they have a handicapped assistant on the team. The coach put him in the last few minutes of a game that they were winning to give him his moment in the spotlight. He kept missing the net but another player on the OTHER team called his name, passed him the ball, and he made it in the net! I have tears just writing that and bawled for the 2+ minutes of the clip. This goes to show that there are still good-hearted people left. :)

I'm loving that Jodi Picoult has a new book out called The Storyteller. Getting my own copy is a must! I like to alternate between real books and my kindle.
I'm loving that I have students who tell me I am their favorite teacher. These are the kids that constantly say hi to me in the halls, if they see me in the cafeteria. Two girls wrote this about me for the positive behavior week we had in school (in math, they had to write about a teacher they'd go to):

I'm loving that I spent the last week babysitting my nieces & nephew while their parents had to work due to losing their winter break because of Hurricane Sandy. 


I'm loving that Aly Raisman is on the next season of Dancing With The Stars! I usually only watch if I have a favorite and will watch until they are voted off! 

What are you loving this week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment