Wednesday, February 20, 2013

{WILW}



Happy Wednesday, everyone! I am back at it linking up with the lovely Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday. This was probably the first link up I did on my blog and I love coming back each week to see what everyone is loving!

Here's what I''m loving this week:

I'm loving...
...that this is WINTER BREAK!!! It is a nice time to have a break from the students because it's going to be a LONG rest of the school year, ha! 

I'm loving...
...that my friend Cara from college welcomed her first baby into the world this past Saturday. She was a senior when I was a freshmen and she was friends with my RA. She was always a sweet girl and I'm so happy for her & her hubby. Welcome to the world Samuel Robert!

I'm loving...
...all the cute little things I have bought for my friend Ashley's baby shower next month. She texted me pictures of her little boy's nursery so far and I couldn't be MORE excited for her! A few of the things I got her..



I'm loving...
...that my friends and I want to plan another trip to AC this summer. Our trip last summer was so fun, so why not?!

I'm loving...
...these dresses...I am trying to decide on a dress for my niece's first Holy Communion in April...what do you think?  These are from Mod Cloth: Only Thyme Will Tell (love the color of this!), Peppermint Iced Tea, The Right Mauve,Vine and Dine, Flickering Florals, and Must Be The Cosmos. It's so hard to decide! 

No comments:

Post a Comment