Sunday, January 27, 2013

{Sunday Social!}







Happy Sunday everyone!! I hope you are all having a pleasant day. I just came back from Cosco with my mother and that place is a zoo on Sundays. Ha ha. 


Time to link up with this week's questions for Sunday Social!

1. What is your ideal way to relax?
Honestly? Come home and put on my pajamas, get a glass of sangria and watch TV or a movie while browsing the web. 

2. Where is your favorite place to be?
I always joke to my mom that my favorite place to be is in my bed because I love to sleep! Ha ha. But honestly, I have a few favorite places to be. Either with my nieces & nephew because they crack me up and I love them. 

The beach because it is so calm & peaceful.

And with friends! 

3. Who do you consider your biggest role model?
Definitely my mother. I give her so much credit for raising 5 children all by herself (one of whom has a disability) after my dad died...and she didn't know she was pregnant with me when he died. She has sacrificed so much for all of us over the years and when I have kids, if I can even be half the amazing mother she is, that'll mean everything to me.


4. What does your life look like in three years?
In three years, I hope to be either in my own apartment or house (if I am still living at home when I am 29, please give me a swift kick in my butt! lol). I hope to be either engaged or married to my soulmate....if not either of those, then at least dating!! I also hope to have found my ideal teaching job and have my own classroom. It'll be fun to look back in a few years and see if I reach any of these aspirations. 

5. If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
Sometimes I think it may have been where I went to school. I chose my school for it's education program because I wanted to be a teacher. But during my time there, I felt like it was just so unorganized and as a student, you really had to do the work yourself of when to take tests, workshops, etc to be able to get your degree on time. But the one thing I do not regret about what school I went to is the friends I met there!
 Just a small circle of my New Paltz friends :)

6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life so far?
Getting my Bachelor's Degree in Spanish (with a French minor) in 2009



and then my Master's of Science in Adolescence Education with a Middle Childhood Extension in 2011!



Link up with Ashley @ Ashley Lately & Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup 

No comments:

Post a Comment