Thursday, January 31, 2013

{Its Okay Thursday}






{It's Okay...}

...that I am happy that I don't have to go to CPK until 6 tomorrow night.

...that two of my classes are watching "Beauty & The Beast" tomorrow after their vocab quiz.

...that I HATE HATE HATE shoes with a passion. Every pair of flats stretches and it drives me nuts.

...to look forward to having a drink with Amanda tomorrow night after work.

...to plan on buying the gray Ugg's I have been wanting for the last two years. #problems

...that I only went to the gym once this month. Oops. time to get cracking and actually USE the membership!

...that sometimes the guys on POF creep me out.

...that I want to rip my lungs out because there are times when I can't stop coughing and times when I don't cough at all.

...that my closet and bedroom are STILL a mess. I need like five hours one day and it'll happen. 

...that we made my co-worker wear a cape of a plastic bag last night and I took pictures when were were bagging everything up for the deep clean. The things we do to amuse ourselves.

...that I am dreading hosting tomorrow night.

...for me to believe I need more clothes...I am simply bored of my wardrobe and getting dressed every day for school! 

...to go crawl under my comforter and read "Safe Haven"


Link up today with Amber & Neely!

 

2 comments:

  1. Getting dressed everyday for school isn't fun when it's cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAFE HAVEN WAS AMMMMAZINNNGGG!!! And i'm bored with my wardrobe too!

    ReplyDelete