Wednesday, November 28, 2012

{WILW}







Head on over to the blog of the lovely NEW mama Jamie and check out the pictures of her sweet new baby boy James!!! He is such a cutie! That's certainly something for her to be loving today and you can share what you're loving!!

I'm loving my friends. Honestly, they are some of the best people I have met. The fact that we met in college 7 years ago and are still so close means the world to all of us. I wouldn't trade them for anyone or anything.

I'm loving how my sweet friend Jade was proposed to! Her fiance Matt had people playing music in Bryant Park in NYC and then someone started singing Bruno Mars' "Marry You" as he & Jade were dancing. Then, a bunch of Jade's close friends came out and ran around in a circle singing. Then Matt popped the question. Jade's face was PRICELESS and I am so happy for her!! Plus, Matt gave her such a gorgeous ring! I can't wait to get to know him more. So happy for such a great couple.
 (Stole this from facebook.)

I'm loving that in 8 days, my goddaughter Sara will be EIGHT!! SERIOUSLY?! She is growing up so fast!

I'm loving that on Friday night, I will be seeing CARRIE UNDERWOOD in concert!! I have always wanted to see her and now I get to with Amanda, April and Shannon. Plus, we have pretty good seats!!

 I'm loving that Ben Savage & Danielle Fishel have signed on for the "Girl Meets World" series, a spin-off of them raising their teenage daughter. It's basically like "Boy Meets World" except now they're the parents. Loved Boy Meets World growing up so I can't wait to watch it!

I'm loving the blue Coach purse I bought myself last week. It's actually more teal but it's still a fun color!

I'm loving this color I just had done on my nails. It's called "Ski Teal We Drop" by OPI. I actually pick my nail polish based on the name..ha ha!

I'm loving that the next season of Dance Moms returns 1/1/13!! What a great way to start off the new year. Can't help but love that show!


What are you loving this week?1 




 

1 comment:

  1. So excited about Girl Meets World! And I am obsessed with Dance Moms!!! So excited for the new season too :)

    ReplyDelete