Sunday, November 25, 2012

{Sunday Social}






Link up with Neely & Ashley today!! 


1. Name four jobs you've had in your life.
-I was a camp counselor one summer through the Town of Islip for 5 & 6 year olds. It was at the park near my house yet it was in a trailer so all the counselors thought it was strange. I only did it for one summer.

-I worked as a waitress at a breakfast/lunchonette place for a few summers and then one full year after I graduate college before I quit (because who deserves to be yelled at every day when they go into work) and moved on to being a host/takeout server at CPK. I've been there for over 2 years and really love my co-workers!

-I also worked in Rite Aid for awhile starting when I was a junior in high school. Worst ever.

-Teaching Assistant now in 7th & 8th grade Spanish classes. I've got 6 classes, love the school and hopefully I'll end up with a full time position here or elsewhere soon!

2. Name four movies you would watch over and over:
-Bridesmaids. It's so funny. I literally crack up every time I watch it. I call it the female version of the Hangover.

-Pretty much any movie with Jennifer Aniston in it. My favorite though would have to be "The Good Girl"
-Now & Then is such a classic!
-The Notebook. I cry EVERY time I watch it but I want to have a romance like this!

3. Name four places you have ever lived.
I think I can only really name three. I have lived in my hometown my entire life. I lived in New Paltz, NY for four years for college. I lived in Seville, Spain for four months while studying abroad. Where will I go next?!

4. Name four of your favorite foods.
-Chicken. I literally order this pretty much every time I go out to eat because I love it and it's usually a safe bet. How can one screw up cooking chicken?
-Ice Cream.
-Strawberry yogurt (I actually don't like real strawberries oddly enough)
-Pizza. It's a staple on Long Island.

5. Name four things that you always carry with you.
-my iPhone.
-Keys so I can go places and also my house keys. I can't tell you how many times I've left them at home either on accident or because someone was home and I have been locked out for hours and had to go find something to do to occupy my time.
-Chapstick. There's at least four tubes in my cosmetic bag in my purse.
-Hand sanitizer. I've got one on my keys, one in my school bag and one in my purse.

 6. Name four places you have been on vacation.
-Disney World (I went three times in 14 months!! June 2010, January 2011, August 2011). I am itching to go back!

April & I in June 2010 to celebrate being done with school!
 

Amanda, Olivia, Myself, Zach, and Shannon all went in January 2011! 


Family Vacation with my brother's family in August 2011! 
-The cruise in May to Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, Nassau Bahamas

-Atlanta to visit my BFF a few times.

-Europe my semester abroad. I call that my semester vacation! ha!

 

5 comments:

  1. I've only been to Disneyland but I really want to go to DisneyWorld. I am dying to see Harry Potter world! I also always carry my iPhone and hand sanitizer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been locked out once (knock on wood) at my house in PA. I ended up climbing in through a window and really banged up my leg. I was only 16, so no option to drive around for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always have an insane amount of chapstick... I'm an addict!

    ReplyDelete
  4. like your photos! funny to me rite aide was the worst job ever...the lines are crazy at the pharmacy!

    ReplyDelete