Thursday, November 22, 2012

{It's Okay Thursday! - Thanksgiving Edition!}






Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful day celebrating with family & friends. My family will be coming over to my house soon and I have to pick my grandma up at 3. 

Link up with Neely & Amber today!


It's Okay...

...that I slept in really late today. After the past few long days, I needed it!

...to not be one of those people going out Black Friday shopping tomorrow. I don't need anything crazy! 

...to actually look forward to working tomorrow because I like my co-workers.

...to be excited for Christmas...I love decorating & wrapping!

... that I kind of want to go to Victoria's Secret tomorrow before work JUST to get the tote. It's so easy to spend $65 in that store!

...to actually be looking forward to cleaning my room (even though I have to do it again)

...that I am excited for my cousin's wedding even though its not til July 4th!!

...to think that the FRIENDS thanksgiving episodes are the best ones ever!








HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

3 comments:

  1. I love Friends Thanksgiving episodes too! Happy Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just talking about how there are so few awesome TV shows anymore! I'm not going Black Friday shopping either. I do love Christmas shopping and decorating and wrapping though, but I don't need the craziness of tomorrow or tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are my turkey pants! lol That episode was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete