Sunday, October 14, 2012

{Sunday Social!}






Link up with Neely & Ashley for this week's Sunday Social!!


1. What is your favorite childhood book?
I was such a nerd when I was little. I LOVED reading!! I read 252 books in one summer (yeah, total nerd). I'd have to say that the Babysitter's Club Series was my favorite book. 



2. What is your favorite book lately?
Hmm, that is a tough question. I would say probably Bethany Frankel's "A Place of Yes" (yeah, I'll still reading it).


3. What is the book you wish you could live in?
I think it would be awesome to live in one of the Harry Potter books. How awesome would that be? 

4. If you could be any character from any book, who would it be and why?
People might think this is bad but honestly, Anastasia Steele from the 50 Shades of Grey series. I want my Christian Grey!!

 
5. What is your favorite book turned movie?
Hmm, this is hard. I would say The Notebook and Harry Potter.

 

6. What is your favorite magazine?
I usually buy Cosmopolitan every month regardless of who is on the cover (I really should just get a subscription!). I also like People and Us Weekly for my celeb gossip. Occasionally, I buy Glamour and Vogue if someone I like is on the cover. 



 

1 comment:

  1. Hi from Sunday Social!

    I forgot about the Babysitter's Club!
    Great choices :)

    xox, Pam

    www.pammowerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete