Thursday, October 25, 2012

It's Okay Thursday!






Link up with Neely & Amber to share what is okay with you on this Thursday (the last of October!)! 


It's okay...

...that I am a tad jealous my cousin's twin daughters met Matt Bomer because they're filming a movie...mind you that they are 7 months old!! 

...that I actually wish I had a maid to come clean out my closet for me.

...to be addicted to office supplies.

...to be carrying around a book of crossword puzzles for my off periods at work.

...to actually plan on going to the gym this weekend because I haven't been AT ALL in about three weeks and if I am paying for it, I might as well use it!

...that I am going into the Vera Bradley store tomorrow because I have a $20 coupon I cannot let go to waste.

...to procrastinate cleaning your room...it'll get done...eventually!

...that I have been listening to Taylor Swift's album "Red" non-stop since Monday. Can she please just release the tour dates now, kthanks!?

...to get excited that I possibly found a great pair of pants for work at Kohls by Dockers. SCORE. 

...to want to eat a whole bag of Cheese Doodles in one sitting...except I currently don't have any.

...to feel like I am having a brain fart when it comes to blogging lately.

 

3 comments:

  1. I loooooove buying office supplies! And I'm jelly of your cousin's daughters too! Matt Bomer is beautiful haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmm cheese doodles! I have not had those in FOREVER! I must change that this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love office supplies! I wish I had a job where I could use them more! I'm loving Taylor's album too, did you see her on Ellen yesterday?

    ReplyDelete