Thursday, October 11, 2012

{It's Okay Thursday}




Link up with Neely & Amber!!


IT's OKAY...

...that I cried last night when I tripped over my dog and dropped my dinner (tacos) all over my floor. I was so done by that point I just cried that I didnt get to eat them. (It had been a long day)
...that I am slowly getting used to getting up at 5am. It's killer. But at least I am in a school!

...to be excited that it's the weekend tomorrow even though I am working!

...to still have not switched your wardrobe from summer to fall.

...to have no idea if your voter registration status was changed. Let's see what they say on Election Day! 

...to be so over politics. Can this election just be over with already?!

...to plan on eating chips tonight while relaxing. #fatkidatheart.

...to be super excited that it is almost only ONE WEEK until Taylor Swift's album is released.

...to be okay that you're watching Full House at 9:30 on a Thursday night. #winner.

...to realize as I am in the classroom, I actually miss sitting in class & going to school. #nerdalert.


...to not be the biggest fan of Halloween. I honestly dont want to dress up as anything. Lame, I know.

...to need to buy MORE pants for school. Ugh, I hate pants shopping.



2 comments:

  1. Love these!! Yay for t-swifts album!! Once I cried when Chinese takeout forgot the pancakes for our mooshoo so I'd definitely cry over dropped tacos!! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5am girl?? Dang! What time does school officially start? I think I would kill myself if I had to get up that early every day!

    I HATTTTTEEE pant shopping too (thats why I pretty much just wear skirts or dresses. Because I hate the way I look in most pants too, ugh! Even after going to NUMMMMEROUS different places and trying on NUMMMMERRRROUUUS different styles!)

    ReplyDelete