Sunday, September 9, 2012

{Sunday Social - More About Me!}


Link up with Neely & Ashley for this fun blog link up and maybe you'll find some new blogs you'll love :)

1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it?
The name of my blog is Live, Laugh, Love. I probably was not super creative when I thought of it but honestly, it's my life motto. You gotta live, you gotta laugh, and show love so, Live Laugh Love was born! 

Almost 2 years later, it is still my life motto. And if I were to ever get a tattoo on me, this is what it would say. 

2. What do you love most about blogging?
Finding people you connect with. About anything! Whether you connect on a love of running, or can feel someone's pain through the same struggle, or you are friends...it makes you feel somewhat more complete. 

It's also a great way to "virtual" scrapbook. I discovered blogging through finding a blog of a family that adopted and it just exploded from there. Reading all their recaps/memories made me want to have a virtual scrapbook of things in my life. Something to look back upon!

3. What are two of your favorite posts you've written?

26 years ago - about my dad

Best four months of my life! (about studying abroad)

4. What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in the blog world?
Blog for yourself!! If you want to be the memory keeper, then do it! It's not a competition of how often you blog, if you blog 2 times a day, then that's great. If you blog once a week, then so be it!

Also, it's not about followers and seeing it go up. DO IT FOR YOURSELF! :)

5. Biggest blogging experience you've had?
It's all a learning experience! Eventually I would love to be able to design my own blog look like most people can (or those who make blog designs). 

6. Give us three blogs we NEED to be following that you love.

Sharon @ Everything Beautiful - I discovered this blog when I was recooperating from surgery almost 2 years ago and I have been the biggest fan ever since. She has three biological daughters, 2 daughters adopted from China, 1 little boy adopted from China. Her family is going back for another little girl AND little boy! The love she has for her family, adoption, etc has changed my outlook on some things. 

Christine @ These Happy Miles - LOVE THIS BLOG!! She has been my biggest inspiration for getting back into working out/trying to be more proactive about running/wanting to run a 5k! Plus, she does "Weekend playlists" and I have gotten a lot of my new music from her. 

Leslie @ Life In it's ordinary form


Happy sunday y'all! I am going to enjoy the rest of my day since my job told me not to come in since the fire alarms were going off and we closed! 

1 comment:

  1. I love your blogging advice!! It's so important to be real on your blog... it's what makes blogging so wonderful :) AND I'm so thankful you shared Christine's blog with me... it's one of my absolute favorites! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete