Thursday, September 13, 2012

It's Okay Thursday



Linking up with Neely & Amber for "It's Okay Thursday!"


It's Okay...

...to be excited for the "Glee" season premiere tonight. It also helps they are covering "Call me Maybe." #soexcited

...to be cranky when you get woken up by a hammer banging in the room next door at 7am!

...to think that Mason Disick (Kourtney Kardashian's son) is one of the cutest little boys! 

...to be excited I have TWO days off next week!

...to enjoy a night to yourself when plans get cancelled because the bf has to work.

...to be addicted to buying nail polishes. This ecard describes me SO WELL!!

...that my room is a mess again after I cleaned it the other night. #firstworldproblems

...that I still find Bridesmaids as funny as the first time I saw it:




...that I think Mackenzie on "Dance Moms" is so funny & cute! 





 ...that I am considering going to bed NOW because I am that tired. 

3 comments:

  1. I love this post!

    Bridesmaids is one of the funniest movies. EVER.

    Alone time sounds glorious right about now. That means I get to shower alone. Ha!

    Mason is totally a cute kid! Too bad his parents are umm, crazy.

    I've been known to jam to Call Me, Maybe in the car. With my almost two year old. Who knows the song as well. Oops!

    Coming over from the linkup!

    xo
    SEL
    Growinglaughingandlovinginlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally agree, mason is the CUTEST little boy. i love how kourtney dresses him!

    and those bridesmaids clips, so funny! the airplane scene kills me everytime. like can't breathe im laughing so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we are basically the same person... I LOVE all of this. I watched Bridesmaids clips on youtube last night... I should probably just buy the movie.. haha!

    Happy Friday!
    P.S. I am your newest follower!!! :)

    ReplyDelete