Wednesday, August 8, 2012

{WILW!}







Happy Wednesday everyone! Is it me that the weeks seem to fly by once we hit Wednesday?

Link up with Jamie today to show everyone what you're loving this week!


I'm loving the Olympics like every other person in this country! By far my favorite events are the Women's Gymnastics. I am so happy the USA won the Women's Team Final and that Aly Raisman won the GOLD on the floor exercise plus the bronze for her beam routine after a protest. I think I have a new favorite gymnast.




I'm loving the visit I had last week with my BFF Stephanie from Georgia. I still need to upload my pictures.




I'm loving that my mom is on vacation right now with her sister at my aunt's beach house in NJ. She desperately needed time away from work and I hope she enjoys herself.

I'm loving the color of my manicure....Essie's "Infatuation." I solely pick my nail polish based on the name, ha!



I'm loving that I finally am starting my training for take-out this week at work! I desperately need to make more money and I am glad I can do this. Last night was shift one training and tonight is shift two. I gotta review some stuff in my book because yeah, my job is the only one that makes you take quizzes...haha!


I'm loving the cute ideas I have for my cousin's bridal shower at some point next year. I definitely wanna get her one of these with her married name:


I'm loving these pins from Pinterest:


Facebook needs this! 
 



(Most people think I am NUTS because I ideally want to teach middle school!)



What are you loving today?!

3 comments:

  1. I was practically in tears when Aly Raisman won that gold medal last night. And I loved the way the US coaches challenged the judges over the bronze too.
    Teaching middle school social studies is my dream job.
    Little kids are cute, but they're not very independent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your loves! Especially Aly!

    Hope you’re having a great Wednesday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your mom enjoys her vacation! That essie nail color is so cute, and I love the names of polishes too.. definitely helps me make my decision the majority of the time.

    ReplyDelete