Thursday, August 16, 2012

{It's Okay Thursday}



Link up with Neely & Amber to share what's okay with you this week!


It's okay....

...that I think Here Comes Honey Boo Boo is the funniest show this summer. I have never laughed so hard before. Give me my own reality show!


...that I think writing this follow up email to the interviewer from two weeks ago is awkward. I don't like it.

...that I am okay if I don't get a call back from said interview in the above mentioned email. I will eventually get a job!

...that I check the website for teaching jobs near me EVERY DAY, a few TIMES a day. You never know when a job will be posted!

...to people watch when out in public.

...to actually enjoy grocery shopping at age 25.

...to be OBSESSED with Taylor Swift's new song "We're Never Ever Gonna Get Back Together." Listen to it NOW. 


...that I told my brother who is currently w/o a car that I'd drive him to the gym & then let him borrow my car, making sure he'd put gas in, just because I didnt want to leave the house and get out of my pajamas. 

...to laugh that my 7-year-old niece leaves her mom post-it notes on her pillow. The kid never ceases to amaze me.

...to have not gone to the gym since Tuesday. I really could go day, depending upon when my brother gets back with my car. Someone kick my butt into gear!

...that I can't wait to go buy new jeans for work. Any excuse to go shopping is wonderful!

...that I totally agree with this Jenna Marbles video "Things Boys Don't Understand Part 2"....it's the truth! 

...that I am contemplating buying a blog design. Suggestions, anyone?! I am graphically challenged.

...that I named my mom's new GPS. We name the electronics in our family.

...that I am actually looking forward to working near 34 next week...working every day but Monday!


3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who really enjoys grocery shopping!! Whole Foods is my happy place! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn at Munchkinland Designs is awesome. Easiest process in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. also cracking up at honey boo boo!

    Have a lovely day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete