Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday's Confessions.

I apologize now if this whole post comes across as "bitchy" or too "complaining" or something but then again, it is my blog. I just need to have my Friday confessions right now. :)

~It really bothers me when people drive 5 miles an hour and THEN decide at the last minute to turn. I get it if you are not familiar with the area (like on a major highway...stay to the right) but for real, some people have GOT to learn how to drive. I must have been driving behind every moron today.

~I was not thrilled with having to be at work at 7:45am today for a meeting and to have to go back in a few hours. Yet, I do enjoy getting paid for the meeting.

~I don't care if my boyfriend thinks I am always "exhausted." I am sorry we have complete opposite schedules and I usually work at night (or all day/night for a double) but I am tired by being on my feet all day. 

~I really need to get my butt to the gym more. Otherwise, my gym membership is a waste. Where is Jillian Michaels when I need her to kick my butt into gear?

~I really really really really want to adopt a baby from China when I am older/married/have my family. I think they are so cute and it is one of my "bucket list" items in life to do! To give an orphan a home would make me feel pretty fulfilled as a human being. 

~Word to the wise, DO NOT MESS with people who serve you your food. As someone working in the restaurant industry, it pays to be nice to people because they are nice to you back. But people need to stop being rude, cheap (the prices are listed on the menu for a reason!) and don't yell at us if YOU can't decide what you want to eat. 

~I really want my cousin to pick our bridesmaid dresses soon so I can decide if I love it or hate it! Ha!

~Sometimes, I wish there were more than 24 hours in a day. It would help me get more accomplished! 

Here's to hoping this weekend is good (out to celebrate a friend's birthday tonight!) and I cannot WAIT to sleep in on Monday!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment