Thursday, July 19, 2012

{WILW!}



Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you're having a fantastic week! Time to link up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love to share what you're loving this week.



I'm loving the movie Ted. John & I saw it last night and it was HILARIOUS! I totally would buy the DVD. 


I'm loving that two weeks from tomorrow, I get to spend a few days with this fantastic girl!


I'm loving that I will be spending the day at the beach tomorrow out east with my good friend Ashley.

I'm loving my friends. My friend Olivia's Nana passed away last weekend and it has been hard on her. Shannon & I went to the wake and funeral and then Olivia's mom invited us to the lunch. It really meant alot to her that I was there and Olivia's mom sad to me when I was leaving their house last night "I'm so glad Livie has friends like you & Shannon." That made me feel so good. That's what true friends do.


I'm loving the new nail polish I bought myself from Wal-Greens. It's called "marathin" by Essie. I have a bad problem buying nail polishes! It must be so new because I can't even find a picture of the bottle on the internet!

I'm loving the advice my brother Brian has given me about how I can pay back my loans and such. He knows how much I just want a teaching job already but even told me to call our boss (we work together at a restaurant) tomorrow and tell him to leave another manager a note that I want to increase my hours & train for take-out (they need someone). Hopefully they can increase my hours and help me make more money!

I'm loving that I have Sunday off! I plan on going to the beach with my boyfriend (weather permitting).




No comments:

Post a Comment