Wednesday, June 27, 2012

WILW



Happy Wednesday, everyone! Who can believe we're almost into JULY?! Seriously!

Time for one of my favorite link ups of the week. Head on over to Jamie's blog, This Kind of Love, to share what you're loving this week.


I'm loving that my girlfriends, Shannon, Olivia, Amanda, and I will be in Atlantic City this weekend! So ready for that trip (it's my first time there) and to party with my girls.

I'm loving that I am participating in a blog swap for flipflops. I am excited that this is my first time doing something like this in the blog world!

I'm loving the Hunger Games dance the girls did on Dance Moms. I thought it was one of their best dances (even if Peyton was in it). Makes me want to go finish the book.

I'm loving that there are so many good movies coming out soon! Magic Mike, The Dark Knight Rises and I can't wait to see Spiderman 3! 

I'm loving these pins




2 comments:

  1. Love what you are Loving... Have a great trip with your girlfriends!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pins! Especially love ANYTHING Betty White :)

    ReplyDelete