Thursday, June 21, 2012

{WILW- Happy Summer!}







Happy Wednesday everyone! And more importantly, happy summer! It is suppose to be really nice today and tomorrow so since I have NOTHING tomorrow (other than getting myself to the gym), I plan on going to the beach. :)

Link up with Jamie to show what you're loving this week!

I'm loving that one of my best friends Olivia got a real job this week! She just finished her Master's in Social Work and applied for a job. She was nervous about the interviews but I am so happy for her. She'll do great! Now maybe she can work her magic for Shannon & I.


I'm loving my Vera Bradley iPhone cover. It's in one of their new patterns, Paisley Meets Plaid, and it's pretty sturdy! And it retails for $35 but its the same as any over iPhone you might buy. Look :) This is it on ebay (not my auction)

I'm loving that I will be in Atlantic City next weekend!

I'm loving that Magic Mike with Channing Tatum comes out next week. I will be drooling during that movie. #notsorry:


I'm loving that my brother and his family pick up their dog this weekend! They are getting a mini golden doodle and tentatively, they named him Tucker! I will post pictures once he is with them. :)

I'm loving I get to have lunch with this sweet friend next week and catch up!

I'm loving these shoes that I got last week from Macy's. I normally HATE shoe shopping but my friends convinced me to get these to wear with a blue dress in AC.

What are you loving this week?! (BTW, this is super late in being posted because I got totally distracted haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment