Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday's Letters




Dear moron tailgaiting me in traffic: We're stuck in a lovely little thing called traffic. If I can't move because the car in front of me can't move because of the car in front of them, DO NOT TAILGATE MY A$$! Oh My god...you'll get where you have to be eventually. And don't honk your damn horn at me either because the light's red. Not my fault you're an impatient moron.

Dear eyes: While I feel like you're getting worse, I am glad I can see with a new glasses and contacts prescription. I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW THE RAIN IS GONE.

Dear boyfriend: You whined you spent a $100 that night on bowling/dinner and when I tried to pay for dinner, you grabbed the check out of my hand. It's your problem, ha! I tried to help.

Dear Planet Fitness: While I have a love/hate relationship with working out sometimes, please for the love of God PUT THE AC on. Are you trying to slowly kill me?

Dear Vacation: You can't come soon enough! I am excited to go to Atlantic City, the Shore Store (yeah Jersey Shore!!) and have fun with my girlfriends.

Dear internet: Why are you running so slowly?

Dear ASPCA Commercial: Why must you be so depressing and make me cry EVERY time it is on?! I just want to adopt every single dog in it!

Dear weather: Stop sucking so much and raining! I just want to go to the beach and get my tan on!


4 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the bf whining then won't let me pay...choose what you want dude!

    I hate tailgaters

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate it when people tailgate!!! SO annoying. and i swear if they run into the back of me, its NOT going to be pretty. i normally break check them to show em whats up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cry at all of those commercials too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously the ASPCA commercials are the worst! I have to change the channel as soon as I hear Sarah McLachlan start singing cause I know the horrible puppies will follow. Visiting from Friday's Letters Link Up.

    Chris
    chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete