Thursday, May 10, 2012

{WILW!}






Happy Wednesday y'all! I can't believe I almost forgot to link up for one of my favorite link ups. As much as this week seems to be dragging on, it is flying by in some aspects too.


Head on over to Jamie's blog to show what you're loving this week!

I'm loving that the Yankees won last night at the game I went to. My job purchased tickets and they were in the Mohegan Sun Sports club. I went with my BFF April and when it started to rain, we were covered. It was a fun night!


I'm loving "50 Shades of Grey." Everyone and their mother is talking about this book. It is STEAMY! I feel like I am turning 50 shades of scarlet when I read it but I am flying through the first book! I can't wait to see who they caste for the role of Christian Grey in the movie they are making. I just keep picturing McSteamy from Grey's Anatomy as him. 

I'm loving that this time next week I will be on my vacation. I am EXCITED to take a break and go relax. Be prepared for an overload of pictures when I get back!

I'm loving that "The Bachelorette" is back. Ben's season of "The Bachelor" became quite a snooze fest! I can't wait to see this season!


I'm loving  this photo of my beast aka my dog Shadow. I call her a beast because she can certainly act like one but she is so loveable! 


I'm loving  that my brother & SIL are getting a mini goldendoodle this summer! They have a cat, Maggie, that my brother gave my SIL back when they were dating (they've been together for almost 20 yrs!) and now they're adding in a dog...well their second dog. When they bought their house, it came with a golden retriever. 





 

3 comments:

  1. I have to read Fifty Shades of Gray.... I feel so out of the loop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Fifty I big pink puffy heart you! I have to admit I am addicted to the books! Almost done with book two such a good story. Also I cant wait for Bachelorette to start on Monday! Yay Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wondering about Fifty Shades of Gray - guess I should get the series for my summer reading! So excited about the Bachelorette too!!

    ReplyDelete