Thursday, May 3, 2012

{It's okay Thursday!}



Time for another one of my favorite link ups with Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup and Amber @ Brunch with Amber. :)

IT'S OK....

..that I cried when I got up this morning because my BFF in Georgia lost her grandpa at 415 this morning. Steph's family is like my second family and I am so devastated for their loss. Papa was an awesome man.

...that I have to bribe myself to go to the gym. No pain, no gain.

...that I want to go to the gym and don't want to at the same time today. Maybe I should just go since I'll be eating & boozing for 8 days in about 11 days. #firstworldproblems

...that I stopped reading "The Hunger Games" series to read "50 Shades of Grey."

...I'd rather buy underwear from VS or a purse any day of the week then a pair of shoes.

...that I feel like I will never find a teaching job.

...that I am really not looking forward to seeing "The Avengers" tomorrow. Maybe I'll end up liking it but it better be worth $32 of tickets!

...that I am going to buy Allegra or Claritin or something today at Wal-mart because I WILL NOT BE SICK FOR MY CRUISE! (Cause that'd make for a miserable experience, right).

...that I am not a morning person. Hello, that is why they invented coffee.

...that I am excited to get my nails done tomorrow in a fun color! 

...that I have no idea who to address this cover letter to while applying for a leave replacement job (why are they making it difficult?!)

...that I will be 26 years old when I see Carrie Underwood in concert in November and don't have a care in the world. :)

...that I put in another request off from work for the summer...July 6th - my niece/goddaughter's 5th dance recital! :)

...that I plan on getting a fun little outfit (or two) for when I go to Atlantic City next month. WAHOO!

What's okay with you?


No comments:

Post a Comment